Your thoughts about my modifies i want to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
But there a lot of expensive ones exists. Maybe they can read more completely even the cd is not so straight?

^no idea what u meant by that. Yes there are more expensive ones, because some have lightscribe etc. A basic 20-25 drive will very much suffice to your needs.

^yeah its fine man.... and it cant read them because the disk is damaged....freezing your computer, that most likely is no the drive doing that.

Hey look let me tell it

I have a xp cd. I put it here and it couldnot read.

At first reading,it showed inside cd but then stopped.Ä°t coulndoty be opened. After it,it even did not show it is windows ,the name.

Now i put the another pc here,at next room,my brothers quad.It readed it well.I moved it to my flash disk and now put disk to here and it can be seen now.

So what do you think nopw?

Frezze,i meant that when i put a cd like that, nothing can be clicked at taht time untiil i take cd from here.

And anotyher; the battlef for middle arth 2 play cd,i put it and after a lot of efforts, i can get inside of it but install icon is not shown, the icon is like that when no program to open something do you udnerstand?This is about hardware,maybe a systyem virus.But vdrom is damaged up to my sayings before this?

Tell me where you couldnot understand.

It couldnot read the windows cd here,but at my brothers' it could read. Then i moved those files to my flash usb from cd and my pc could read them.

^i couldn't understand most of it mate. But anywho, it could eiter be a windows problem, or the optical drive was messed up/broken. But what does it matter? Your building a new computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom