your start up times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 seconds-i virtually dont have anything running at startup. i turned off window's services and i loads up like that *snaps*

46 seconds. Nothing at startup. I also have a login screen - no password - so that added a few seconds. :)

agentnibbles said:
10 seconds-i virtually dont have anything running at startup. i turned off window's services and i loads up like that *snaps*
You're kidding! What exactly did you do? Teach us, please! :D

I just checked and it's 45 seconds for me. All I have (according to EasyCleaner) is AVG, RivaTuner, and my video drivers (81.98). Obviously, that doesn't include Windows stuff.

ya.. any tips? Brand new build and It takes at least a min to start up, and with almost nothing on it. Tho I think it's mostly do to the old 6gb HD the OS is on...

well acording to bootvis.........35 seconds, but its longer than that, it does the blue bar the 10times, and it takes 15secs for the fogon to windows.....crappy windows, its the downfall of my system

ok well i timed it again and got 1min, 20 secs, so removed stat up stuff and got it at 50secs, i ont get it, i removed as many of the services as possible and start up but cant get it faster than 90secs, im thinking of a faster hdd, how much of an effect would that have?

when you guys say you have removed services what
exactly do you mean and how do you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom