Are you taking the **** apple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were is zerodayatk? My whole school is run by mac whores... the I.T. lab is actually taken up by quite a few macs... then when people go from our ****** dells with pentium 4's and 512mb of ram to the macs they are like "OMGZ SEE MACS ARE THE PWN SAUCE!!!"

they just dont realise that all the dells in the room couldnt pay for what apple charges for one of those macs... not to mention the nice screens

i relaly hate fan boys sometimes

Well.. usually fanboys are the uninformed type.

They think they know what they are talking about, but they don't. Most of the "computer geeks" at my school still dont know how to correctly compare processors of different kind. "Omg this C2D only has 3ghz?? MY P4 HAS 3.2ghz!" Then you realize how smart you really are.. and how dumb and stupid these people look. Especially when they want to argue with you with the mentality in their minds that they are correct and you are wrong. Because people such as these aren't aware that their are people smarter and more informed then them.

Oh man.. you wouldn't imagine the number of arguments i go through with the "computer wizs" at my school.
One time I had an argument with an entire programming class in high school. Even the teacher thought she knew what she was talking about. Everyone at that time thought that P4's were better and far superior to the AMD chips because of their GHZ.. I freaking went insane.. how could an entire class of computer programmers not know a freaking thing about something so simple such as this!!

Ugh.. just remember.. everyone thinks that they know what they are talking about.. even MAC users.

rofll 32GB of rams and 8 cores will we ever need that much power?lol 28 grand for a computer i could build me 5 super computers with that.Or get me a brand new car lol.

rofll 32GB of rams and 8 cores will we ever need that much power?

People working with Maya or Lightwave may.

Of course the most powerful 3d graphics program is the Autodesk series like Autodesk Smoke, and it runs on proprietary linux systems.

Linux makes computers now?

Ummm...what?

Haha, linux doesn't make computers just like windows doesn't, but there are machines built with both OSs pre-installed. The video graphics suite made by autodesk uses linux and it retails for over $100,000. You're mostly paying for the software, though, its the kind of **** that makes complex affects in movies.

Sorry, i just misread it. Proprietary linux systems made me think of crap like apple where the software only works on -their- hardware.

Sorry, i just misread it. Proprietary linux systems made me think of crap like apple where the software only works on -their- hardware.

Oh, it is like that. The autodesk software only works on their hardware. The software is just programmed and runs in linux rather than their own OS like mac.

People working with Maya or Lightwave may.

Of course the most powerful 3d graphics program is the Autodesk series like Autodesk Smoke, and it runs on proprietary linux systems.

Actually, Autodesk owns Alias (creator of Maya), and smoke is one of the less intensive autodesk programs.

Wow. Finally enough power to play all those sweet games like Quake and The Sims.... oh.....

All the fanboys seem to exclaim "ZOMGZ STUDIOS ARE NEADZ THE POWAH HOKAY?" Like pretty much everyone else on here has said you can get faster components for much, much, much, much less. BTW look at that SWEET stock video card you get for $2,900. Ya....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom