yep i need help as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildstrike

Beta member
Yes i am sure the board is flooded with these, but its the best place to get honest help sometimes. First things first here is my rig

Asus A8N- SLI Deluxe
AMD 3000
1GB of off brand Ram (pc 2700)
250 GB SATA2 WD hardrive
ATI x300 se FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok its tax time, and i am getting so cash from G.W. this year. i Have about 550 dollars i can spen on upgrades. First off the card. It can play WoW, i got it for 40 dollars, just needed something that could allow me to play wow untill i got some money for a better card. I play a lot of shooters, or did, before this card, and i am dying to play F.E.A.R, but refuse to till i upgrade. i guess here is the question, being the big ATI fan i am, i really want to get a x1900xt. I know i have an sli board, but i got it from someone for like 100 dolars 8 months ago. i planned on upgrading sooner but stuff happens. anyways, the ati card is nice, really nice. but is it worth getting with this system. would you recomend me doing something differently, like getting faster ram and more of it. I want something that will last for a while so that is why i want the best card i can get. I have around 550 bucks i can spend. thanks for your help

wildstrike the elite ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom