Is XFX a good company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demalii

Fully Optimized
Hey guys, is XFX a good company to go with for a mobo and video card set? They look nice, and have good reviews but sometimes it's hard to find just bad reviews on products to get the truth.

I want to get the 8800gt and their 780i board.

thanks

Re: XFX good for puters?

XFX is one of the top for Nvidia products. And they have a double lifetime warranty, so it has a good re-sale value too.

XFX and Evga are the only 2 companies i would bother buying nvidia products from. They are both mod/overclock friend with their warranties and have excellent customer service.

xfx and evga only for me, but i lean to the evga side more. you can always have ppl ship products back to you if they break and you just handel the rma. and the 90 step up:)

but yes a xfx board with xfx cards will be fine

ive owned a 6600gt a 7900gt and a 7950gt, i just orderd my 9800gtx from them, i havent ever delt with anyone but xfx, and the yare great. very good with there customers, unlike asus.

BFG WILL void your warranty if you overclock or change coolers. Just as an FYI. Evga and XFX are the only 2 companies that cover overclocking and aftermarket cooling, as long as you dont physically damage the part by being a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom