is XFX any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on newegg and just type 9600gt. Sort by cheapest price, and you'll see Elitegroup's 9600gt thats clocked pretty high from the box, and it has a passive cooler on it. I think it's a great deal for a hundred bucks. Not the best, but for what you need, probably enough. I had a 9600gt clocked slower than that and it played cod4 on high settings with a constant 80 or so fps. This card should be fine for what you need, just make sure your case can fit it. Not as good as xfx's or evga's cards, but its great bang for the buck.

yeah i agree xfx is the best! the only thing i would have changed in your build would be the mobo, but since ur not o/c doesn't really apply to u.

the one thing i really love about xfx is their packaging, always make opening ur card one of the best parts about ur new computer.

afaik its transferable as many times as you want. evga is one time. XFX is great.

I just registered my card a couple of months ago on the XFX site.

It was a Doulble Lifetime warranty....which means it can be transfered one time......Evga has a lifetime warranty...but it can not be transfered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom