xfx 7600gt XXX edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

madking153

In Runtime
Hi ,
Wish to ask if i connect 2 different monitor into my xfx 7600gt xxx , will it be reduce the video quality?

thanks

I dont think it would.
Back in the day my friend had dual monitors on his 9600XT, one to have a video game going and the other to run MSN and Xfire or whatever he chose with his friends, and the games played just as fine like they should normally.

I have played some RTS games on dual screen that would make the mouse go off the game screen and into the other screen. Annoying **** it was. But FPS games work great. Although when my friend tried running music on windows media player with the sythensizer running it lagged his computer badly on CSS (dropped to like 6-12 fps) and he has a pretty good rig (7900 GT, AMD 4000+). Shouldn't affect quality, only performance depending on what your running on the other screen.

I want to connect my 15 Tft and a 19" tft to this card - and i want them show the same video - eg , play movies in both minitors

is it possible ? again will the quality reduce?

Yes, if you set the display settings to clone I believe, if you want both monitors to show the same thing. The quality won't reduce. I have the same graphic card with two monitors connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom