XFX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
Just a note to anyone building a new pc and wondering what brand of GPU to get.

My sons 9800GTX died 12 days ago....it was 27 months old.....it was registered at the website......I got an RMA and sent the card back....after testing the card , they found it faulty and sent him a new 9800GTX+....so it cost $14 to send the card back, but he got a new and better card.

The new card has slightly better clocks on the gpu, memory and shaders.......a 12 day turn around and a new card .....they had great support and keep me updated on the process .

I will highly recommend them for Nvidia or ATI cards.....just register your card on the website when you get it.

Just another good reason to build your own pc.

I usually always buy XFX but never actually register the cards. Being in Panama there's really no point. I typically sell the cards before I come back to the USA anyway. But yeah, I always hear great things about people's experiences with the RMA process through XFX.

I've always had great support from XFX. Years ago I had (2) 7950GX2's (quad sli) and one of the cards started running hot. They had just released the 8800GTX and they were running short of 7950GX2's so they offered to replace both of my 7950GX2's with a pair of 8800GTX's. Needless to say I accepted :thumbsup:

They totally dropped them? I just thought they weren't letting the companies that make both cards make any of the new ones initially.

My ati upgrade will be XFX no questions asked lol. Definitely a great company IMO. my 8800ultra was XFX, the double lifetime warranty was a great feature when i resold it for an upgrade. Wish I had of gone with XFX for this card so i could use it as another selling point lol, but i got a good deal so i can't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom