x86 or x64?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the part that confused me also

vernong-sicle?

...not sure I like where this thread is headed :p

nvm............god u guys never seen that Spongebob episode where Spongebob throws a peanut at a giant Oyster at the stadium. Later Spongebob n Patrick go home n Patrick wants to investigate the case of who upset the Oyster. He gets useless clues on the way n finds footprints to where Spongebob is standing, at his doorstep, n Patrick says this: "Spongebob! This is it, all the clues are coming together. I followed these footprints to this exact spot and right where your standing, i found this bag of peanuts! WHOW! I'm so close to solving this case (he then whispers in Spongebobs ear and says) I can almost taste it. (He licks Spongebobs.......head but it turns out Patrick had a popsicle that looks exactly like Spongebob) Boy! Crime fighting sure makes me tired, and this yellow popsicle hits the spot!!"

i was trying to make a funny but it looked like i was being gay.

Apok, can u screenshot CCC n GPU-Z reading ur two HD 3870s? Because then i will feel better about having my card a bit longer........

Apok, can u screenshot CCC n GPU-Z reading ur two HD 3870s? Because then i will feel better about having my card a bit longer........
3870s.PNG

nvm............god u guys never seen that Spongebob episode
I haven't seen any spongebob episode.

ok lets see here.................mine says (if i remember correctly, i shipped my HDD to be exchanged last week, so ya) PCI-E: x16 in CCC or GPU-Z no 2.0, Memory speed: 901MHz, Bandwidth: 28.8GB/s, Default Clock: 825MHz, GPU Clock: 412MHz, Bus Width: 256-bit in both GPU-Z n CCC, Memory Size: 512mb, Texture and Pixel Fillrate: 6.6 GTexel/s, i think, and Stream Processors: 320 still for both GPU-Z n CCC.

that is about what i can remember when using the latest GPU-Z. Weird huh?

nvm............god u guys never seen that Spongebob episode where Spongebob throws a peanut at a giant Oyster at the stadium. Later Spongebob n Patrick go home n Patrick wants to investigate the case of who upset the Oyster. He gets useless clues on the way n finds footprints to where Spongebob is standing, at his doorstep, n Patrick says this: "Spongebob! This is it, all the clues are coming together. I followed these footprints to this exact spot and right where your standing, i found this bag of peanuts! WHOW! I'm so close to solving this case (he then whispers in Spongebobs ear and says) I can almost taste it. (He licks Spongebobs.......head but it turns out Patrick had a popsicle that looks exactly like Spongebob) Boy! Crime fighting sure makes me tired, and this yellow popsicle hits the spot!!"

i was trying to make a funny but it looked like i was being gay.

Are you like some kind of spongebob fanatic?? :p
jk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom