X1900 Crossfire Edition... or X1950 Crossfire Edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cancelled that!!! getting 2 120 mm green led fans.. and gonna use my old green cathode from my last computer

now all i need is to print out an itched picture of rock lee for the side of my case window

isn't the x1950 gddr4? i hate ati but i would say why not x1950, unless you already have 1900 i don't know(or like) crossfire but if you can use a 1950 and a 1900 i would go for that

and dont forget Whatever you want you can get It on Ebay lol

TheEnd187 said:
isn't the x1950 gddr4? i hate ati but i would say why not x1950, unless you already have 1900 i don't know(or like) crossfire but if you can use a 1950 and a 1900 i would go for that

and dont forget Whatever you want you can get It on Ebay lol

i'd rather get it new.. and its in cali, so i don't gotta wait, next day!

NosBoost300 said:
i'd rather get it new.. and its in cali, so i don't gotta wait, next day!

I wish I lived there, for shipping I mean (and chics). I think it cost me $20 to ship my dead monitor back. Lol and UPS took 2.5 weeks to get it there, NEVER again! US postal service or Fedex from now on, at least when I ship it.

Seriously thou, thats gotta be so nice, especially for RMAs.

bum said:
I wish I lived there, for shipping I mean (and chics). I think it cost me $20 to ship my dead monitor back. Lol and UPS took 2.5 weeks to get it there, NEVER again! US postal service or Fedex from now on, at least when I ship it.

Seriously thou, thats gotta be so nice, especially for RMAs.

ya, its awesome for RMA'S, they only take like 3 days for everything. It made my starting conroe days easy on me.. lol.... and everything is literally next day if i order at the right time.. their warehouse is like a 30 min drive away from where i live.

and... the chicks.. yes, they're great here in cali too... love my asians!!

card successfully delivered to my doorstep today!! its too bad i'm at work right now and i gotta wait a whole nother 4 hours before i can even see it....

but i'll be back tonite to give a nice review for it.. i'll also be putting up the review with fraps screen shots and such in my other graphics card review thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom