the x1900 ati?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think the G71 will be so much better than the R580? It's specs have not yet been confirmed and it's not even out yet. Just trying to be realistic here.

Running said:
go to anandtech.com they have a fair review and it shows that the x1900 beats out the 7800gtx 512 in almost every game.

who told u ??

look here http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=2679&p=8
look at bf2 maximum quality, the 7800gtx 512 had beaten 1900xt and it is almost the same as 1900xtx, and look at other games like black and white 2, the 7800GTX 512 beated the x1900xtx,
and on the other games the x1900xt was just little better than 7800gtx 512

well i think now that ati has the new card out nvidia will change alot of stuff on it and beef it out even more, thats what competition is all about thats why theirs 2 major companies instead of a monapoly to make people like me happy by coming out with new cards at lower prices to beat the other competition

003 said:
What makes you think the G71 will be so much better than the R580? It's specs have not yet been confirmed and it's not even out yet. Just trying to be realistic here.

Thats just my prediction.

The only selling point that ATI has for me now is this:

"If you want the fastest performing video cards right now that provide the highest level of image quality in games, it doesnÂ’t get any better than the Radeon X1900 XT and XTX. You get High Quality AF, Adaptive AA, HDR with AA, and very fast shader performance. If you have been waiting to play F.E.A.R. at very high quality settings, your wait is over; the Radeon X1900 XT/XTX is the card for you"

All Nvidia's current cards don't support HDR & AA. So hopefully the new Nvidia cards will. G71 & G80

I still believe ati made a dumb decision, nvidia is coming out fo teh G71 core, nvidia will yet again be the single card leader, ati will have it's glory for a little while, but when the G71 comes bye bye x1900, hello 7900 or whatever it is.
Man people on this forum really need to drop the nvidia bias, I love it when ATI is late putting out a card next to nvidia they are "cheating" since they have time to make the card slightly better, then of course ATI goes the extra mile and puts out a card in full production before the paper release date and before nvidia and they are "dumb"

Furthermore, you have to realize these cards are fully availible compared to the ghost 7800 "ultra" cards and they also cost about $100 less

All Nvidia's current cards don't support HDR & AA. So hopefully the new Nvidia cards will. G71 & G80
I'm not understanding this...with Source engine I can enable HDR with full AA as far as I am aware...

Yea my little 5700 could have HDR (barely) and AA turned on so im HOPING that the 7800s can. Also my 6800 looks **** beautiful w/ AA and HDR maxed.
well i think now that ati has the new card out nvidia will change alot of stuff on it and beef it out even more, thats what competition is all about thats why theirs 2 major companies instead of a monapoly to make people like me happy by coming out with new cards at lower prices to beat the other competition
Well you can think that but they will probably just raise the core and memory and call it a 7900. I dont think they will have anything different myself and thats coming from a straight up Nvidia fan.

i admit now that that atis nes card is pretty good, im not as bias towards nvidia now, this card is making me change my mindset, after reading all this infrmation about it does have a pretty good card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom