X1600 PRO on 300watts

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
if hes talking about all these cheap cards then why even bring 7800GTX or X1900XT into this conversation. Were only talking about what he can afford here.

FINALLY THANK YOU im sick of ppl bringing these high class cards like i dont know about em..
well anyways im pretty sure it will run okay cuzz the 6800GS is only a minimum of 300 watts/ and the X1600 PRO aint as powerful as the 6800gs.
im gonna order the X1600 PRO on ncix.com is there a way i can talk to them about the card on the fone or instant message?

iunno talk to em about the card LOL...
But now that im sorta thinkign about this DX10 bussiness im thinking about just gettin like a 9600PRO and then get a DX10 card wen later on.. seems to me that would be an okay idea..

DX10 is still over a year away. I would be pointless to get a first gen DX10 card because 1 bugs and 2 all of the first DX9 cards really sucked on DX9 games. Get a second gen DX10 card and be happy w/ either the X1600pro or maybe a 6800GS (which are EXSPENSIVE in Canada geez)

hmmm im still think i can last with the 9600XT... becuzz hopefully guildwars bf2 and MAYBE WOW i might be gettings so hope it can last me until the next next gen of DX10 cards come out cuzz i barley even care about quality

You should be fine. Like i said im pretty much contradicting myself for what i said earlier. Ive done dumber things and taken dumber risks w/ under powered PSUs.

Well...yea lol. Anyting more than a Geforce2 ultra needs more than 300 watt. I firmly believe that for stable performance on anything you should have at least a 400watt. (disregarding mATX users of course)

lol this thing is costing to much im just gonna go for the X1300 PRO....cuzz i dont even wanna spend that much money on this computer cuzz i think im just gnna buy another one in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom