X-FI Xtremegamer FATAL1TY

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be a difference, but if you will notice it is hard to tell now. Audiophiles will recognize the difference though.

There will be a difference, but if you will notice it is hard to tell now. Audiophiles will recognize the difference though.

dude one world... Xi-Fi Crystalizer

I hated any sort of sound amplification/enhancement...but this thing is friggin amazing! When I turn it off the music sounds horrid and flat without it...

dude one world... Xi-Fi Crystalizer

I hated any sort of sound amplification/enhancement...but this thing is friggin amazing! When I turn it off the music sounds horrid and flat without it...
The thing that REALLY does it for me is turning on CMSS-3D and then setting it to "Stereo surround" that makes so much difference on my speakers, its not only louder but also it makes my sub twice as punchy, no joke it IS literally twice the bass.
Whenever ive had to take out my X-fi ive missed it so much and i didnt even bother listening to music until i reinstalled it.

$100 well spent id say ;)

p.s incase your wondering ive got the Xtreme audio entry level model and some Logitech x530's

that card is amazing i have never listened to music till i listened to it through that card :) blows my mind

I'm not sure I could part with my XtremeMusic (which I modified) against onboard sound. Hopefully PCI slots will still be used for at least a while.

what mods!? I've got nosboost's old one 0_0 hehe

anyways, the fatal1ty version is useless, it costs more just for x-ram which is useless since most games dont support it and its got his name in glowy led things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom