WTH!! BIOS temps 24 degrees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

san21893

Uber Sanoob Techie
I've brought my e6750 up to 3.36 ghz. I check the bios for my idle temp as that is the most accurate place to go. It shows 24 degrees. That's unbelievable, I mean, I do have a tuniq and mx-1 that has already set in and my room temperature is VERY low (19-21 celcius). I just still cant believe it because I've also given more juice to my cpu already. Is something wrong? Everest gives me 17 degrees which is below ambient so that is not right. Help pls.

That is a great overclock, with an excellent temperature. What is the load temperature? What voltage is your vcore at? Everest seems like it's not reading accurately.

wow...I wish I had that room temperature, without having to use the AC. Or are you?

Well another reason, for the very low temperatures, is that the Tuniq is way more than enough for a dual core. So overclock like there is no tomorrow. You got tons of headroom.

That is a great overclock, with an excellent temperature. What is the load temperature? What voltage is your vcore at? Everest seems like it's not reading accurately.

wow...I wish I had that room temperature, without having to use the AC. Or are you?

Well another reason, for the very low temperatures, is that the Tuniq is way more than enough for a dual core. So overclock like there is no tomorrow. You got tons of headroom.

I've got central and window a.c. running. My window a/c is currently set to 66F, it's normally 69-71 so maybe idle temps go up to 26 I guess. And my voltage is up one notch up from stock, idk the number.

I've got central and window a.c. running. My window a/c is currently set to 66F, it's normally 69-71 so maybe idle temps go up to 26 I guess. And my voltage is up one notch up from stock, idk the number.

set to 66F? Jesus what are your electricity bills...

set to 66F? Jesus what are your electricity bills...

Lol I'm 15 EDIT(wtf im not 15, im 14 lol) so I just get a good yell from my mom, but my room is always hot, it's nice in the winter. But when winter does roll around this year. FREE cold air, I'll open my window and try some insane stuff. With these temps, I could make it to 4!!!!!

Lol I'm 15 so I just get a good yell from my mom, but my room is always hot, it's nice in the winter. But when winter does roll around this year. FREE cold air, I'll open my window and try some insane stuff. With these temps, I could make it to 4!!!!!

FYI, their is a point where the chip is cold cold/temperature is so low the chip becomes instable/not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom