WTF Happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyV04988

Fully Optimized
okay, I get back from two weeks of vacation and I see no conroes...all my picked pc parts have jumped $10 in price, rebates are all gone on every part, and the conroe motherboards suuuuck. :mad: I need to build fast... and I can't wait for this delay crap with rising prices. Anyone else experiencing the same frusssstrations?

? Conroes are on there way, mine is too.

Calm down, lol.

The motherboards will be out soon as well.

lol...sorry. I was just like "omg! where are they?!"

We're they out and sold out or something? I don't see any of em. I might end up going amd anyway because I want sli anyway. sli + conroe = $$$$$. Idk yet. I'll wait a bit longer but 2.4GHz AMD for 111? that's a crime! lol.

If your talking about not seeing them in Newegg, I believe they're suppose to have them stock in about 2 weeks? I think...

2 weeks...that's too late for me I believe...Looks like I'll be building AMD after all. AM2 of course though.

By the way, I liked AMD's kidnapping of ATI. Intel was going for the KO punch and got a big slap in the face instead haha. They're no dumbies.

BennyV04988 said:

By the way, I liked AMD's kidnapping of ATI. Intel was going for the KO punch and got a big slap in the face instead haha. They're no dumbies.

lol nice way of putting it. ATI is actually on the top of my "try this list", so it really just made intel apear more like microsoft or some unsaid enemy of gamers. LOL I will laugh so hard if in like a year AMD is still regarded as better for gamming even with conroe out.

conroe is currently on my "bad list" lol. I've had enough of this teasing crap. honestly I think they blew their "grand opening"

yeah, i don't like intel any more (except the old stuff like PII's :D those are classics) AMD is on my list of "Will by again"

ya I was a die hard amd guy even with this huge conroe rumor going around forever. and now BAM!!!! no conroes in sight :) LOL

Do you think they grow on trees or something?

Give Intel some time, there will be plenty to go around. It's not like Intel is releasing a processor and only making a few of them. They will be all over the place, believe me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom