WTF evga?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancec2c30

Future ex-member
Okay I get my 7900gs today and install it, I remeber the power adapter I need to go from 4 pin to pci-E. Then I start to think "I dont remeber seeing a adapter in the packaging". Well it didnt come with it, and the box said it was included. I am so ****ed, because now I cant use this card at all this whole fu***** weekend. My first experience with evga SUCKS!

WTF what power supply do you have.

**** my 400 PSU that came in a shitty dell has an PCI-E connector.

eVga rocks, and stuff like this happens. I got a faulty psu from OCZ and i don't complain, only bad thing is waiting. I know how that feels :/
I share your pain.

O I will still buy from evga, just ****ed me off. first thing ups delivered my stuff to the address the same as our only instead of road theirs is drive. So that took another day out of my time, and now no power adapter.

Is there any way I could wire one up? or should I just wait?

ya I am not planning on dueing it. I think I will just wait till mon. or tues. when evga send me that adapter.

Got my Zalman installed, directions didnt really follow with my mobo. But it just turned out easier, removed 2 original screws used to hold on stocker and used them to mount the l adpater on the zalman.
Used it with some as5, idel temps went down at least 7 deg. C, and a ~10 min. torturue test showed 12 deg C temp drops. so I am happier. :D

I wanted to see what my 7900gs was idling at, and it tells me there is no tmep sensore on the card. Is it true that this card doesnt have one? Because I mean if my old 6600 did I would be amazed that this doesn't. I have tried 2 different utilities and both give the same results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom