Wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
okay.. i'm seriously out of idea now,, crap still don't work, i've rma'd cpu and motherboard, and it still don't work, i'm ready to return all of it right now... i'm getting really angry

its still the same exact thing.. maybe somehow i'm not putting in the cpu right...

May-be you are assuming that we all have a clue what you're problem is? Because I certainly don't.

What crap still doesn't work? May-be if you have a link to another thread you could try linking it?

all right, well i guess i'll start over then...

my new intel core 2 duo system is not starting up.. at all

i've already rma'd mobo and cpu thinking those were the problems...

when i try turning it on.. it turns on.. for a short while, then shuts off, it doesnt even post.. i've tried it with vid card in and out, with ram in and out, and hdd's in and out...

but when i take the cpu out, it works just fine, it doesnt shut on and off... so i dunno.. i don't think the cpu's in wrong.. cuz it only goes in one way..

the 8 pin power is in, the 24 pin is in.. all the hard drives and stuff turn on and you can hear em spinning, then once that cycles over, it just shuts down

I was about to say ram, but if you tried with the ram out then nope, you still get a beep code. I'll read about you mobo, see if it has history.

Edit: one guy said it had problems powering up, but most of the other problems were irrelevant. Heads up that the BIOS support sucks, but you probly knew that.

there's no beeps.. which sucks...

i have no idea what it could be.. but i'm ready to return it all

and i think return it all is what i'm going to do.... just go rebuild an amd system... jebus that was a waste of time and money... i lost out on too much money on conroe..

well the e6600 is going on ebay..... so is the 7300 gt.. lol

Dont feel bad my ultra-d just died for no reason what so ever. Working fine one night, I shut it down just fine and the next morning I power on the PC and the motherboard is dead. This kind of crap always happens to me. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom