Wtf!!!! ($100k cooling fan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... I read the reviews on Newegg, they're hilarious... One guy said he had to mortgage the house to buy it but his computer runs very cool.

well even if it can keep a opteron at 5ghz with 35-40 load, thats beast but not worth 100k if it truly is lol id rather buy a new car. id suggest emailing newegg

ps look on the good side, with your purchase of a 100k fasn you get a free GLOSSY newegg sticker

SWEET $99,980 OFF WOW!!!!11 I JUST ORDERED 7000 FROM BOTH SITES.

Lol but seriously those reviews on newegg made my day:

Pros: WOW! this thing can really cool! have this on my Opteron 170 overclocked to like 5ghz and it keeps it down to like 35 and 45 load

Cons: obviously the price, but hey isnt that what having credit cards is for?

Other Thoughts: Dont buy this, its almost a hundreg grand for just a fan? come on geez!

Another one that really cracked me up:

Pros: It works.

Cons: Way too expensive. I think I got jipped on this one? Maybe? I don't know.

Other Thoughts: I thought the high price would get me uber super cooling for overclocking my cpu to 19 gazzilion jiggawhatts. But it looks like I just got ripped off.

lol I still laugh everytime I see "Jiggawhatts"

I went ahead and bought 5. Figured I could use a couple for the RAM, HD's and GPU. Shipping and taxes were a bit rough.

I should check out and the sue the crap out of newegg for trying to charge me over half a million for 5 crappy fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom