Wow i cant believe this

Status
Not open for further replies.

keyser09

Banned
Im not only lagging with battlefield 2 offline now im lagging with my new game rome total war my specs are in my sig can sum1 help me overclock my stuff?i have really really little knowledge about hardware i know parts like mobo, video card, sound card,ram processor and stuff like that but i cant even do like anything can sum1 help me oc?

(i thought i wouldnt even have to oc with this type of power but oh well)

you got latest forcewware?? and AMD sux jk IMO it does i would've gone X6800 instead but check your drivers first, then do you have enough power for that?

well ive got the latest forceware yes and my psu is a little weak for the vid card the psu is only 420 watt but im planning on getting a new one is the psu the problem then?

could be im running 1000W PSU so im fine, also try reseating ram, simple stuff it's mostly little things that cause these problems, but if your getting the blue screen of death alot or having prblems its usually power, also did u set the right bios settings? and does your bios support 1GB cards?

umm i dont kno i cant understand u man im not smart lol how do i reseat ram?take out and put bak?and i havent seen any blue screens and wat do i do with my bio settings?

yeah just take em out and put em in, only if you know how, what resoluttion u playing at?

umm im playing at highest resolution (assuming thats for the highest quality) and ya i kno how to do ram ill try that but if its not that?wat would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom