WoW Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozhk

Beta member
Can someone...

hey everyone, i was wondering if someone could help me with a computer mainly for playing World of Warcraft. I'm from the UK and thinking about buying the components from http://www.overclockers.co.uk/ (if you know one better let me know ;P) also i would like the option to improve and add to it later down the line and im not too fussed about it being dual core im mainly trying to keep it under £800 ($1481.04). i probly could make it myself but im paranoid about the PSU and cooling (my lappy can get extremely hot!)

i dont know much about computers but i would like to have it with 2GB RAM (DDR? or DDR2?)
7600GT GPU or better?
Intel or AMD (i don't know anything about AMD, only that they had a price drop!)
Windows XP Pro

so if you would help me i would greatly appricate it, thanks in advance!

you don't need much to play WoW, my friend is running his socket a setup still with a radeon 9600xt and it runs fine lol. i would go with a middle end built computer around $800USD which will run WoW perfectly.

wow has pretty low requirements. if u only want to play wow e-mail and surf the web and play no other games then i dont think u need to spend $800 on your computer. my friends play wow but they dont know crap about computers so when their computer with a sempron 256mb ram and integrated video starts to lag, they think that they have to go to best buy and buy a new computer. all i can say is that they are stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom