Wow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is crazy. I like it. The case is kind of cool, but also kind of ugly. I don't think I would really care all that much for the specs that thing has though.

I have a friend who has 4 of these In LAN for video Editing. All using 4 500 gig 15,000 RPM SCSI HD's In a SCSI Arrray. $100k................ouch!!! The Video cards are $3500 each, all have 4 Smithfiled Intel D extreme's @ 1200 each x 16, Drives are all over 1k each and each computer has 21 inch dual plasma monitors at $3500 each!! Spank Me!!

RicoDirenzo said:
I have a friend who has 4 of these In LAN for video Editing. All using 4 500 gig 15,000 RPM SCSI HD's In a SCSI Arrray. $100k................ouch!!! The Video cards are $3500 each, all have 4 Smithfiled Intel D extreme's @ 1200 each x 16, Drives are all over 1k each and each computer has 21 inch dual plasma monitors at $3500 each!! Spank Me!!

Only one thing to be said

Holy ****

It looks to be a server PC. Mainly because it has FOUR dual-core Opterons and has a capacity for 64GB of RAM. I have no interest in such a machine, and the box isn't good looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom