would an x850xt work with P6n sli-fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddanth3

In Runtime
hey guys.
i have a saphhirex850xt, and when get my new system which will include an msi p6n sli-fi, i want to stick that card into my system. would it work fine, considering that the gpu is ati based and the mobo is nvidia based(i think)?? i am just using that card for a couple of months, and then upgrade to a 8800gts when i have the money.

and btw, i am building one, hopefully with a e6320.

thanks a lot

yeah it should work. And i have a question, does your x850xt make a really annoying high pitched sound whenever the fan is spinning? because mine does and that why im replacing it lol.

ya it does actually, thats why i dont use it anymore and use my 7900gs, but i am planning to use it for my new build for a while. i am going to replace the HSF with probably the artic silencer 5 or zalman. but then, when i think of it, those hsf cost a lot of money compared to what i paid for the card, which was about 130$ when i got it.

are u guys shure my friend wanted to go nvidia slowly so he sold his cross fre board and bought an sli board btu what ended up hapenign was when he put his x1950 pro in it wouldnt work at all so he bought a 8800gts on his credit card

he did put it on the top pci-e slot right?? cuz some sli boards reject having a card on the bottom pci-e slot when the top one is not filled in...

ya but if he put it on the bottom slot without the top one filled, some sli mobo's reject it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom