Would i notice improvement with a PentiumD???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ki9090

In Runtime
hey all, im using a pentium 4 3.0ghz (630) cpu and gamin wise if i say switched to the P4 805 D 2.8ghz cpu would i notice a diffrence in power? i mee both cores wont work on the same game (giving me like 5.6ghz proccesor) will it?

Thanks for the help

Ok, how about ill add this to my post, please answer with out giving me a sales pitch to just "go" amd, since its not an option for various reasons im not going to explain.

please why do u think everyone says go to AMD! Because right now they truely are better, just read up and look at the cnet article! I do have a reason explaing why to switch...

And i do have an reason not to switch, becouse I cant like i said for various reasons, so as the original post was intended to be should i bother getting a duel core intel chip or just boost up to say a penitum 3.4 or 3.6 cpu?

ki9090 said:
And i do have an reason not to switch, becouse I cant like i said for various reasons, so as the original post was intended to be should i bother getting a duel core intel chip or just boost up to say a penitum 3.4 or 3.6 cpu?

there is no reason you should buy a new CPU for 200mhz difference, ten minutes and an online guide on overclocking can get you that,if not more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom