Would this be considered "High Performance"??

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of questions b1...

Why the other set of RAM? What is the difference between timing 4-4-3-5 and timing 4-4-4-12? The latency is the same on them, so I figured this had to be the only difference.

Also, I really like that Mobo you sent, but the only thing is, it only has i PCI x16 slot... is there anything comparable to it for around the same price with 2? I just want to have the option to SLI if I really want to later on down the line.

Thanks, and sorry for the noob-type questions :D

I was looking for a good SLI mobo aswell, and the 680i (LT for the cheaper option) seemed to be the best one, for SLI.

I've settled on the P35C-DS3R as i realised i probably wont bother with SLI in the long run. It really depends if you want that option.

True. I don't know if I ever will SLI, but at least the option is there.

Thanks b1, that'll save me about $50.

Everything else seems to be ok though? Also, I keep seeing there may be price cuts for Intel CPU's. Any idea when that will be?

I was looking for a good SLI mobo aswell, and the 680i (LT for the cheaper option) seemed to be the best one, for SLI.

I've settled on the P35C-DS3R as i realised i probably wont bother with SLI in the long run. It really depends if you want that option.

i really like the P35-DS3....... nice overclocker and cheap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom