Working on a new build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to correct something

WD 750GB is not the fastest 7200RPM. Hitachi 1TB is the fastest 7200RPM hard drive, so WD 750GB would be the second fastest.........

But Hitachi 1TB cost twice as much as WD 750GB, and it just slightly faster, you will barely see any difference in terms of performance. So, WD 750GB is a better value for price.............

I want to correct something

WD 750GB is not the fastest 7200RPM. Hitachi 1TB is the fastest 7200RPM hard drive, so WD 750GB would be the second fastest.........

But Hitachi 1TB cost twice as much as WD 750GB, and it just slightly faster, you will barely see any difference in terms of performance. So, WD 750GB is a better value for price.............

theres a hitachi 1tb now?? wtf!!!

I'm going to hold out for the 9800 card.
I'm getting WD 750 GB HD
I'm getting the Asus P5K Deluxe
Decided on a smaller Lian Li 65B case
Thermal Take 750 watt quad ps
Holding out for 45mm Quad CPU

What are the views on Seagate 1 TB drives?

Currently there is no review for Seagate 1TB and for the new Barracuda 7200.11 hard drives. And as far as I know they are not out yet.........

But the WD 750GB is already out, and you can get it from newegg

Currently there is no review for Seagate 1TB and for the new Barracuda 7200.11 hard drives. And as far as I know they are not out yet.........

Yes I saw your link above about WD 750 thank you.

they will be out soon(my dad works for seagate)
western digital has always been the slightly lower quality brand
i would wait for the 7200.11 but thats just me it could be worth waiting for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom