Woot! Parts Just Arrived... Build In Progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
Im not saying for OCing im saying in general use. Just more stable. ( IMO)

Corsair makes solid RAM dude. I don't know where you've formed your Stability ideas from.

Corsair isn't seen in good light with the EXTREME OVERCLOCKING community, mostly because it can't be pushed as far are say, GSKILL or OCZ... That doesn't mean it's not stable for general use?

I use Corsair value select in almost all of my clients custom build.
I've never had any problem with it. I also run 24 hours of burn-in tests on my custom builds. I also run MEMTEST86. I've never had a bad C VS module. Out of may-be 100 or so?

What stepping did you end up with? That will be a good way of determining how much potential your core has

You should know since you've already read what my thoughts are on them...especially since you have a higher clocked core out of the box that sucker will bit able to break 3GHz, I gurantee you that

Dude, I'm not a seasoned overclocker. I know how it works, but have very little experience...

What do the numbers mean? Seriously I have no clue. I'm assuming that 0530 means "Made in week 30 of 2005" but what do the rest of the numbers & letters mean?

By the way, I got the CPU at Zipzoomfly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom