Woot.com HP PC... Worth the parts?
As I do pretty much every day I look at daily deals at a select few sites. Woot.com has a HP Pavilion Elite m9040n Desktop Computer. I was thinking about either scrapping some parts or just buying and reselling the PC on ebay. The ram sucks, but there are a few other good things in it. The Quad is obviously good. I'm sure I could pull $1000 on it or so. What do you guys think?
* Windows Vista Home Premium with Windows Media Center
* Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4 GHz Processor
* 1066MHz Front Side Bus and dual 4 MB L2 caches
* Viiv Technology, Everything you need to build a PC for HD content.
* 3gb of PC2-5300 RAM (4 Slots 2×1GB, 2×512MB); Expandable to 8GB on 64-bit OS, 4GB on 32-bit
* 640GB (2×320) 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drives
* 16x DVD±R/RW 12x RAM ±R Dual Layer LightScribe SATA Optical Drive
* nVIDIA GeForce 8400GS with 256MB DDR Memory, HDMI, Dual-Link DVI, and S-Video ports
* TV Tuner Card (ATSC/NTSC) with FM tuner
* PVR functionality and programming guide let you watch, pause, rewind, and record live television
* Realtek ALC 888S Audio Chipset, Supports up to 7.1 Audio Channels
* Built-in wireless 802.11b/g 54g Wi-Fi networking
* Dimensions: 16.61 x 7.0 x 15.51 (LxWxD); approx weight - 24lbs
“Fortune favors the brave.”