Woot 7900gt cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still expensive and I don't think they are going to drop. Nvidia must have sold them to the retailers for a lot.

Tell me about it. You buy the best video card, then a few months later some new great thing is out that doubles the performance. So then you wait a little and get that but then by that time some other video card is out thats supposed to be the greatest thing. And it keeps going and going. lol

NeedAcpu said:
Tell me about it. You buy the best video card, then a few months later some new great thing is out that doubles the performance. So then you wait a little and get that but then by that time some other video card is out thats supposed to be the greatest thing. And it keeps going and going. lol

In a year your new computer COULD keep up but is falling behind, It's really sad how you get the most powerful computer like some AlienWare worth $7000 then in 1 month it's not as new :(

oh thats why flanker didnt respond to my PM, its 2 bad. He was a really nice guy, to me anywayz, cause im a n00b. he was very smart, and his opinions on technology werent biased like most peoples.

john3 said:
oh thats why flanker didnt respond to my PM, its 2 bad. He was a really nice guy, to me anywayz, cause im a n00b. he was very smart, and his opinions on technology werent biased like most peoples.

What's your question?

so if i bought my 7800gt about a month ago and want to step up to a 7900gt how much would it really cost me? (tiger direct for less than 300 after rebate) i definately am new to the step up concept AND would it be worth wasting a step up on the 7900gt or should i wait???

cyrax said:
I better change my sig now, 7900GT looks too tempting to pass up.

Big problems, the XFX is cheap but is bad quailty. The GF 8 is what you want. The 7900 will fall down soon in 2-3 months because of the release of DX10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom