WOOHOO! My case came!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very happy with my plastic front Rosewill. like 50 bucks and free shipping, came with 3 120 mm fans. I am too cheap to pass that cheapness up.

hmm, i think i agree with every body else. plastic cases suck. i had a apevia x-plorer with a front door thing on it and i liked the looks of it but after a while opneing the door and closing it to get to my CD drive finnaly made me tear it off. in the process of me tearing it off ( in a mad rage) it also screwed the whole front pannel up so then i bought a antec three hundred. and i loved it. but decided the 300 was not too good for water cooling so i bought a antec twelve hundred. and that is a real case right there. fully loaded it weighs about 55lb :eek: and it sucks mooving it around to lan partys and stuff but it's well worth the money for a good case. also look at the wire managment i did on mine.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f10/rate-wire-management-above-you-150446/index209.html#post1619732

lol my bad man. I dunno I guess some recetn threads made me expect people to react that way.

It's all good mate. I was just pointing out the fact that if someone posts a look-at-me-and-my-stuff-i-think-is-awesome thread, people are going to speak their minds about it, lol.

It's all good mate. I was just pointing out the fact that if someone posts a look-at-me-and-my-stuff-i-think-is-awesome thread, people are going to speak their minds about it, lol.

You forgot to mention that when someone posts a look-at-me-and-my-stuff-i-think-is-awesome thread, they expect everyone else to share the same opinion and get whiney when they don't.

I spent $80 on my Antec 900...I still love it no matter what other people think about it. Only has a plastic top/trim on the front; otherwise its all aluminum/steel. Fantastic airflow as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom