Windows Vista On Xp!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh but its crap ... slows ur net connection down etc

haven't noticed that at all maybe your talking about an old version the new version does say updated network issues...... Its everything in one install and much simpler to use with one control panel rather then lots of them as I like to tweak the settings quite a bit so having it all in one place makes it easier for me

hey jumping bean what is that comcast link for? is it for a theme, can u like pic it plz? on my P4 i have VistaXP, stupid Microsoft shut down the theme, but if u already have it b4 they got rid of it, it's no longer Warez

shouldn't this be in the windows section?

also, did it make the start menu into the vista start menu?

vista transformation pack does I set most of the settings to longhorn ones as I prefer it to vista final release but the folders are all 3d the menu is the same except it doesn't actually have the mini searchbar, there is a side panel, windows are slightly transparent

just use the windows tranformation pack its everything in one easy install

hey Salty, i wanted to ask you if all the applications running on the dude's desktop in the first pic would actually slow down his pc?

he says no but dont you think it would? like to some extent when the system has to load all those apps? :confused:

I like windowsblinds because it has a WIDE selection of themes and its easy to design your own theme. Plus You can even change the color of your theme really quickly

Now the one thing that does run in the background is DesktopX and ObjectDock, which cant really be avoided. ObjectDock is very useful and u can even run more than one dock at a time and if you want it to use less ram you can turn down the graphics settings in the menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom