windows vista ugrade to vienna

Status
Not open for further replies.

unka2000

Beta member
Did someone tryed out the newest version of windows7
(vienna)

Is it true it got build in gpssoftware? And when will it be released?

I'm doing research about new microsoftproducts, so if anyone got new info, post it :p

Tnx!

unka

Viennaupgrade.com

it is an entirely new operating system.

Code names Blackcomb and Vienna are the same things, but it is currently just being referred internally within Microsoft as version "7".

Their planned release date is "2010 or later", so probs in 2011, so I HIGHLY doubt that someone already has a copy of the operating system, considering that it would be HIGHLY unusable at this point in time, lol, as in... not at all.

it has to be fake! lol i dunno, but since vista still isnt used yet by many people, myself included, i doubt they have really started working on it much (enough for a full build) because dx10 isnt even out yet (games i mean) and vista still blows until they fix ALOT of it.

Why would they release vienna so soon when they still have to work on vista, as well as find ways to move people away from XP into the 'future'.

Yeah, that is why they are aiming 2010+, it is in development but as theend said, no where near an alpha. that wont be until maybe beginning / end of 2009/8 imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom