I recently started upgrading my build...just bought a gig of ram for it. I don't have the money for the rest (but I can use the ram in my current build) so I am waiting till around Christmas time to purchase the rest.
I will be buying:
eVGA 6800gt - $320
Amd Athlon 64 3200+ Venice - $190
MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum - $110
My question is, will these prices go down by the time Christmas is here? Since I might be able to get the money for at least the mobo before then, is it worth waiting, or is the price going to stay? As of now I probably can't get the eVGA 6800gt, but if the price goes down to a little over $200 or less, it'll be fine. Will this be the case do you think? or not?