Will my comp run GRAW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KURT!

Solid State Member
Hi! I recently played Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter for Xbox 360 and got hooked. I love every aspect of this game. I was unhappy because i do not own a 360. But when i found out that there is a version for the PC, I made it my goal to own and play it. Simply put, I have a Dell Dimension 9150, DualCore Intel Pentium D 820, 2800 MHz (14 x 200), 1.5 g RAM (512 x3) and a RADEON X300 SE 128MB hypermemory graphics card. Thats a pretty low end "rig" as ive heard. I went to http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/tomclancysghostrecon3/index.html

and clicked "can you RUN it". I met the minimum requirements, but failed the Recommended requirements by the graphics card, they recommend a card with 256 VRAM, which i cannot afford. I was just wondering, just so i do not waste my money, if my computer could run GRAW on the lowest graphics settings? If so, how would it run? and what are the cheapest solutions?

not much :-(

sigh

its not that i dont have money its my dad not wanting me to spend ne on computers, so its not relaly my choice

So I assume your dad is just like mine. Just doenst understand the excitement in games and refuses to upgrade the comp. when good priced parts are out.

Well at least my dad understude the value in buidling your own comp. and it should last me a lil longer.

Well if your comp. meets the minimum sys. req. then it should run. but there can be way more variables and no guarntee. Check the retunr policy where you want to buy it and if it doenst work take it back.

You can't convince your dad to let you drop like $70 on a new video card? That would make a world of a difference in this case. if he lets you take a look at a X700SE such as this one:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814127216

This will blow your card out of the water and just give you a much better experience. If he doesn't your current card probably will work but your going to have to play on low settings and resolutions.

lance lol yea but im downloading the demo first! i cud always jsut go out to comp usa n get myself one without him but only if i can get it from a store and not online. o but im fine on low settings and resolutions! 70$? sounds good i jsut hope my local stores have it

Yea Id for sure download the demo before buying it. You local store should have it or atleast be able to get it for you.

ok i got my ram, 1.5 g now n i optimized my comp, but graw demo runs at like 4 fps. -.- okmaybe ten. is there nething i can do thats not buying a gfx card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom