Will this Motherboard support Win XP?

He's got kids as young as 7, A message won't do a thing LOL This PC is a gaming system for his kids, He still has his and his wife's PC so no real rush on this one, This is the one I was looking for the 7770 a while back for, so a low end gaming rig. Also his wife's brother who is mentally challenged lives with them and he wouldn't pay any attention to the message. I would just rather play it safe and keep it until he gets a new copy.

Dauntae

Question which version of windows 7 did you give him thats registered to you ?

It's actually my fathers registration, Home premium 64 bit

I see I'm guessing its a retail version right ?
Personally I let the man and his family keep the key.
Why you ask ? you won't need him to come back in and fix a mistake you caused by accident.
I've been in a similiar jam like yours twice last year.
However in my case I let the key go and let a good comrad of mine keep it and move on with business.

Now if you have another windows 7 home key 32/64 bit I use it.
Or dig into ebay or newegg.com grab a legit windows 7 professional key and be done with it.

Hell if you do it this way, you'll have the same customer come back eventually with more business and more money to hand over.

LOL he's already a repeat customer, He's having his family already come to me, I actually have gotten to know him pretty well and he's not an issue, With all the buisiness he's putting my way I do a few jobs just to be nice, He and his family are good people and working hard taking care of his wife's brother (he's a real good guy, He just turned 22 but has a mentality of a 12 yr old) I just loaded the windows to get it ready so when he gets his key he can just text it to me but he hasn't had the time to get a copy but he will. No bind at all. I even got him one of my doner systems (old system replaced by the new one I built for someone) so his kids have the extra system. With her brother and 4 kids they can use the extra PC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom