will this laptop run css

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its got a shared video card, find one with a non shared card if you want to play video games. A good one thats relatively cheap is a x700, they are great for laptops.

Also it only has 256 mb of ram, that really sucks you should try and get 512 at least.

It might run CS, but probably not source. If it does run it will be so unplayable that it won't be worth doing.

You could install more memory, processor is fine... But the graphics card will make CSS unplayable.

I wouldn't try running CS on any laptop unless it had a 6800Ultra or 7800GTX, I think you'll be dissapointed with performance otherwise.

BennyV04988 said:
with **** settings. You don't seem to be too familiar with computers eh?

My friend has a laptop with a shitty celeron and x300 vid card and can run half life 2 on low. So i dont see why a decent laptop couldnt run CSS.

BillGates said:
My friend has a laptop with a shitty celeron and x300 vid card and can run half life 2 on low. So i dont see why a decent laptop couldnt run CSS.

Intergrated GFX's is totaly differant from a video card.The intergrated shares you system memory which greatly steals performance.Plus a x300 sucks but that intergrated gfx's in thaT laptop he wants ifs 5 times worse.

"My friend has a laptop with a shitty celeron and x300 vid card and can run half life 2 on low. So i dont see why a decent laptop couldnt run CSS."

A decent laptop could, but what you posted from new egg is not a decent laptop for gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom