will this be a great improvment

Status
Not open for further replies.

raiders_best

In Runtime
i plan on building a pc and i will use a E6600 i think maby a 6700 wich one for the money and how much faster will the 6600 be then my 1.60 ghz m prosser 2x 3x what do u recomend for a mobo i might over clock a little not sure yet and graphics card no clue what to get i would like much better quilty one compared to my crappy radon x300 i would like to speen less or around 1000 dollers

he could do that but i really see no point to go dx10 right now, there isnt going to be a game to utilize it for a while and when they finally start using it the cards will be cheaper and also you will be able to see how the ati dx10 card compares to the nvidia

yea true... but it will be a heck of a lot better than the x1950xtx for the same amount of money. plus u can have the ability to run dx10. also Crysis comes out in Feb and that utilizes dx10.

my take: wait for dx10. you are gonna regret spending 430$ for a videocard in feburary when crysis comes out. youre gonna be like "crap i should have listened to that stupid j369852147412 kid on tech forums, cuz now my card wont support dx10."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom