Will Battlefield 2 work on these specs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riceball said:
hey guys i have a pretty nice pc and i'm thinking about getting battlefield 2. i have heard that it has some graphical issues and lags but i'd like to know if it will work smoothly on these specs before i buy it. any advice would be appreciated. thanks :D

AMD 64 3200+ @ 2.2ghz
ATI Radeon x700 pro 256 mb
512 kingston value ram

For the most part you can play the game fine at minimal settings with what you have .
Recomended upgrade 2x 1gig sticks of ram your max is 2 gigs.
The best thing about buying good highspeed ram is you can take it with you on your next upgrade motherboard.So spend wisely for the future build or upgrade :cool:

the X700pro performs close enough to the 6600Gt from what i've read so i wouldn't bother upgrading that till the X1700Pro/XT or the 7600GT (im just assuming thats what they will be called :p) comes out as for ram get another sick of 512 and then it should run fine. on my specs when not oc'd i run it on quite high settings with 1280X1024 res and its fine

and as to being able to take high speed ram onto the next mobo that really depends on when he upgrades cos the next amd platform is gonna use ddr2 or 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom