Wierd behavior or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ingeborgdot

Daemon Poster
If you know anything about this please help me out. I am about done building my new machine. Well, anyway I started it up just to make sure everything was working like I have always done before I finish. I shut it down and when I went to restart it it would flash on and off and on and off and would not stop until I shut off power. It would continue to do this until I reset cmos. I tried again and it did it again. If you are familiar with this problem or if there even is a problem let me know. Thanks.

It only happens when I shut down and then restart. After I clear cmos and start it will run for hours without problem. It is when I shut down and then restart that this happens.

I don't have anything installed yet. No OS, or anything. I always power up the machines to check for power before os is installed and check things out for temps etc before I go through the process of the os install to check for problems. So no possibility of apps. I think it was just a bios thing. It quits doing it after I clear the cmos so it must no like starting without an os installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom