Widescreen Monitor Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suicide007

In Runtime
Im around the $300 range.

Im looking for:

Bigness (preferably above 19")

Low response time (will 5ms cut it for gaming? I game a lot like 2 hrs a day)

And yes, it has to be a widescreen.

Consistent Product (dead pixels drive me out of my mind.)

And thats about it.

Useless info:
I play mostly fps games, but sometimes oblivion)

I found an amazing one on tigerdirect, but its 19" and nobody had reviewed it. It was 2ms and only 200 after rebate.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2507584&Sku=N223-1906

I do other things besides game. Its also gonna be for movie editing, flash animation, 3D CAD programs, and MS word. so high res. would be nice

Samsung 205bw

Excellent 20" Monitor, 6 MS, I own it, and its absolutley beatuiful.

Excellent for gaming too.

Have a look for a LG L1932TX-SF

It's a 19" widescreen for under $300 CAD. 1400:1 Contrast and 4ms response time. I don't own it, but I am looking to buy an LCD, and this is one that I would consider buying.

I tried to find it on Newegg, Zipzoomfly, and tigerdirect.com and could only find it one tigerdirect.ca and locally. I doubt that it is exclusive to Canada. If you were interested, try some other US sites to see if someone sells it:D

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2191198&CatId=170

i bought a hanns hc-194d from pcconncetion. It is not widescreen though. But about the brand, i plugged it in and it worked with no dead pixels. Nothing has gone wrong yet with it and it has been about 3 months since i got it.

i like my benq... no dead pixels and no ghosting. all i play is fps and have never been happier w/ a monitor

oh, yeah, and its a steal

the Samsung lord posted is the same panel as the dell i recommended except the dell is cheaper and is 5ms. Samsung makes dell monitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom