Why RAM is so cheap right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you nagasama. Paid $260 for mine, and I hate seeing much better ram for less than half. I think we should buy up these cheap prices, before they sky rocket again.

WORD the f**k up, man.
i was trippin when the post was made last week about gskill price being raised...i was like, "why in the f**k didnt i buy some...?"
betcha ima get some HZ's before that really does happen.
betcha ima order them right about now...

I paid £120 for my 2GB geil ultra, now it is £60.

I was planning on selling it when my HZs arrived, but now I may keep them, if the price goes up again I can sell them then.

looks like im the only one here that bought ram that hasnt gone down yet. well here in aus ne way it hasnt

lol my ram is 8$ lol :) but if i had more expansion room, i would definitely add more RAM :)

I paid $150 for mine in february 07. Today, June 07 it cost half.
I remember back in 2000 when I thought ram was cheap. Then, I had an iMac and bought 256mb pc133 for $35shipped. I thought I had found the deal of the century.
Back in the day, Sept 1995 price for: 4Mx36-70 SIMM [72 pin] @ $529

I paid 95 dollars for some PQI Turbo DDR400 2-3-2-5 (which is now doing 490~ 2.5-3-2-5 on 2.7 I think.)...I think I got a good deal at the time.. unfortunately now, they don't sell my RAM anymore, so I don't really think I'm going dual channel. I'll stick with 1gb, no reason to buy more DDR RAM :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom