Why not do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That totally bites hard.. and they take off 15%.. and how is that true?

EVGA | Step-Up Program
  • Product eligibility is dependent upon the following restrictions:
    • Product must have been purchased through an authorized reseller, retailer, e-tailer, or distributor of EVGA products.
    • Products purchased through unauthorized channels, such as E-Bay or other auction sites do not qualify for the Step-upâ„¢ program.
    • Products acquired through a promotional contest or giveaway are also not qualifed to be used in the Step-upâ„¢ program.
That means I can buy from NewEgg and qualify for the step up program then?

Your purchase price will be reduced by the amount equal to the original purchase price of the graphics card that you are trading in. Because this value is initially entered by you, it will be subject for review by EVGA - who may elect to add or remove additional charges based on the accuracy of the original application. Also, the Step-upâ„¢ upgrade cannot be used with any other offers or promotions.

^Roflmao - Why not knock another 50$ off this guys card? I second that!

You can buy the original card from wherever as long as its BFG or eVGA, but you have to register it, and step up within 90 days (and pay the difference [MSRP])

I bought my GTS's from newegg and got full value when i stepped up. BTW, i got my 2 9800GTX's for 269 each :D

Hey guys, remember when this thread started out as a question about setting up a set recommended build? Maybe it needs closed since it be getting a wee tad off topic here lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom