Why is my 3Dmark06 getting only 4400?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?! Is it only getting 4400? :laughing:

what did you expect? You don't have an 8 series card, you not only have a 7 series card but a LOW end 7 series card. What were you expecting a 10,000 to rival my 768 mb 8800 GTX? You should be more then happy to get a 4400, if thats not enough they get a 8800 GTS for 250 to almost double your score.

Oh lol, I was just joking around. The benchmark's don't really matter to me. At the moment I guess I'm happy with the score I have and that my computer runs. All I want to do right now is to OC my CPU! :(

The GFX will make a bigger difference. With my proc at 2.45 and my gfx at 625/925 I am just shy of 10k. So Basically I have a slower proc then you but my score is a lot better because of the gfx. Hope that helps.

Even i can get over 5000 without overclocking anything so it shows its your graphics card!

Probably even more, because a C2D and an 8800GTS overclocked well, will pull up a 10k+.

lol.... i thought u had 2 gb... but that might make a bit more sense... also u have a 320mb HD!!! gasp... u have less HD space than me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom