This is why i never build..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I check the RAM, box says it's 1.6V. I opened the OC utility that shows system info and the DRAM voltage is 1.48v. Sooo I am guessing this is underset and I need to bump it up to 1.6v in the BIOS?

Edit: In BIOS it was set to AUTO so I changed it to 1.59, the other option close was 1.65. However I have booted back into windows and opened my hardware monitor software and it is still showing DRAM voltage at 1.48... Any suggestions?

Anyone? I updated my BIOS to the latest version as well. I ran CPU-Z and under the "SPD" tab it has Voltage for JEDEC#1 @ 1.50V JEDEC#2 @ 1.50V and XMP-1600 @ 1.600V. Like I said, overclock utility still shows DRAM Voltage @ 1.48V.

Edit: Saw that in BIOS it was running my ram at DDR3 1333 and it's suppose to be DDR3 1600. I changed it to the correct setting and tried booting to Windows and it froze half way, now it wont do anything at all, instant lock up.

Edit again: Reset CMOS and booted back with the RAM at DDR3 1333 and somehow managed to run a 100% MemTest with 0 errors found...twice. Guess it's not the RAM. Ran CUPID HWMonitor and it's showing 1 dim @ 1.66v and the other at 1.7v. Is that ok? I hate how I am getting so many different readings...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom