Why are ATI and Nvidia screwing so many people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So....to end this.....quit brown nosing to a mod, and 2, I'm not going to argue with a little 15 year old kid such as yourself.

I'm definitely not a 15 year old kid, nice assumption though. I'm actually 21, in college at one of the best engineering schools in the country, and will be making upwards of $70k per year right out of school in about 2 years. Don't talk down to me like I'm some idiot.

I know exactly who dislikes me because I purposely go out of my way to call them on their ignorance when it happens.

I assure you, more people dislike you than you know.

I've even helped you in the past where youd say "AHH THANKS NUBIUS YOU'RE A BIG HELP" but now as I said, you're simply brown nosing.

You're right, you have helped me before and I've thanked you for it. However, there have also been numerous times (and consequently the majority of your replies) when you've been a complete arrogant jerk. I'm not brown nosing, I'm just sick and tired of your "know it all" attitude, and how you think that if anyone has a differing opinion from yours they are automatically wrong.

Now go away, don't try and argue with someone who could run circles around you in these threads.....I posted my opinion about what beedub was complaining about and he had to go and make a smartass comment because he thinks that since he became a mod, oh well that just means the world because he can close threads! YAY!

Oh right, because you know more about computers than me we shouldn't argue, despite the fact that this argument has NOTHING to do with computers. Great logic.

I find it ironic that you try to make fun of beedub being a mod, but earlier in this very post you say this: "why do you think I was asked by the people here at TF to become a mod". You're making fun of beedub for being a mod, but you use the fact that TF wants you to be a mod for your own credibility. So let me get this straight, you make fun of the fact that beedub takes pride in being a mod, but you praise yourself for being a mod? Once again, very ironic.

I'm don't come online to build my life and make friends like you.....so I could care less what 15 year olds at this website say 'behind my back'...thats something only you'd care about.

I find this to be the most comical part of your post. You say you have more of a life than beedub, but have more than twice as many posts as him? HAHAHAHA, great argument buddy.

Basically my question is this: why do you keep coming to TF? You complain about n00bs asking questions without searching, and you say how you have so much more of a life (despite your ridiculous post count), so why do you keep coming here? If you get so annoyed and have so much else to do, why don't you just leave?

Who cares honestly, this forum is a bunch of women with serious drama issues. ITS F*CKING TECH SUPPORT.

Nubius will be over jacking the guys off at xtreme soon anyways so who cares. Everyones biased, this is the human race we're talking about.

The best part about this is, he talks about us being childish kids but yet the one he takes favor of is the youngest one that posted AND is a mod.......smells like a brown nose to me. Also, the person that brags the most about what he/she knows is most likely the one that knows the least. Quit trying to be such a big shot and get off your high horses man. Also the "come online to make friends thing" is actualy dissing yourself. I see you online more than he is and he dosent work for his own Father :rollseyes:

Pipe down children

This is between Nubius and the site administration, you have no reason to get involved with this. Send your feelings to whoever they are directed towards in a message if you're that eager to bicker about them

On topic now then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom