who's up to the challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll help you fix it up a bit. I don't have aim so we can just talk threw this thread or pm. I have copied it into word and am already working on it. We can post it in a new thread when it's done, maybe it will become a sticky.

Edit: have been editing some stuff and most of it is quite far out date and is kinda confusing me whne im trying to put in the right stuff. We should salvage what we can and start over.

haha. You should get aim man!

It'd be a lot faster for this.

If you're editing this in word, make sure you're bolding the changes that way i know whats different and whats the same.

This thread already is a sticky and has over 25,000 views so I'd like to keep it in it's original home.

As for scrapping everything, just make the changes and i'll make the layout changes. I already have the bbcode in place and im comfortable with the layout as it is.

^lol, i wish you would have told me you want to keep it the same sooner, i started to make some layout changes and am starting to start it over. I would really rather just start it over. There really isn't that much relevant stuff there anymore. Well I'm gonna start it over, Your obviously welcome to join in on it because it is your guide.

oh, i didn't think it was made a stiky,,,,i have nerver seen it here on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom