Whole new PC for games, please help me choose it

Status
Not open for further replies.
no no one fan is fine. what he meant was 1 more fan on it would cool it slightly. but one is perfectly fine. i have the same cooler and you only need one for it to be cool :).

another fan on the cooler on the other side pulling air through it would increase air flow through the heat sink by a good 40%, which would significantly lower your temperatures increasing you over head for an awesome over clock.. basically... another fan = profit... ;)

Dzimmy, im also going to buy computer parts in czech republic. I am from portugal so i dont know which shop has the best prices. I ve been looking at czc.cz, do you know somewhere else i can buy cheaper than in czc ?

thank you

You can also try [url]http://www.alza.cz/[/URL], it looks like their prices are very similar though.

If you start a new thread with your budget, what you'll be using the computer for, and anything else you'll need (keyboard/mouse/monitor), I'm sure we can help you find a build thats suitable to your needs within that budget.

AntoRF: Hello, well it's a bit of a hard to say. Alza (as Roark mentioned) or CZC does not have the best prices I belive. But they are reliable, as well as not overpriced, so it's worth it.
I personally prefer CZC, I have great experience with them, when I once got defective mouse they were absolutely ok with changing it or returning money. They also have great technicians, that are happy to help you, they can also build the PC for you for free (no experience here).
For me, I recommend CZC.cz.
If you need help (especially shopping, language barrier or anything) feel free to contact me. :)

DZimmy thanks a lot. Im studying in Pilsen so i probably will go to the store next week. They have many stores.. which one should i go to make my order? should i trust them to build the pc or do it myself ? (would be my 1st time building).
In the store there are english speaking technicians ? thank you once again

If you don't feel to put it together by yourself, than let them build it. But if you do so, I would come for it by car or something, not sure about the transport via postal services.
Anyways I recommend to build it by yourself, it's **** of a fun and you get more familiar with it.
Roark posted a great video about it couple pages ago.
Not sure about english speaking people there - I can help tho.
Anyways they are prepairing shop in Pilsen, so you would have to order it from the stock anyways, so I belive it doesn't matter.
But if it helps, I bought it at Praha 4 - Háje

Great , thanks mate.

Can you tell me any way of contacting you ? i cant send private messages and would like to ask you some more question please.

Sorry for such a delay.
Hmmm weird, I can't send you PM too. Seems you have disabled it somewhere. :p

Or we can talk via e-mail? Should be faster tho, I am checking it every day.

By the way. I am pretty much sure it's not the right topic, but I don't want to make another topic just for it.
So, I want to buy some decent keyboard (gaming, messaging). But I have no idea wich one.
What do you think about this one? GIGABYTE K8100 Aivia, CZ
Price is pretty much okay, I don't like wireless keyboards btw. And macros are fine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom