Whole New Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiboy700

Fully Optimized
Ok I have came up with 2k for a build and wanted to buy everything new. I need everything: mouse keyboard monitor and computer. I want to oc and be able to play most games on high settings. People said to get opty 165 and 2gb of ram but I dont know for sure. Monitor would be a lcd I guess. I mostly play games but will need to help me dad with video editing and such.

Opteron 165 Dual core Denmark core with 2GB of whatever ram you want, 7900GT(X). Raptor drive if you want or if you can afford with additional storage.

dfi lanparty ultra-d motherboard
opteron 165
decent 550w+ power supply from antec or OCZ
OCZ 2gb gold or platinum
7900gt

throw in a nice 17"+ LCD monitor, a good case (thermaltake?), a HDD or two from Seagate or WD, a burner, a nice heatsink (big typhoon, zalman cnps 9500) and you should be good to go. should come in well under $2k

NZXT LEXA, Thermaltake Kandalf, Armor series, ASPIRE Explorer:D, In no particular order:)

Just look around newegg......see somthing you like and we will tell you what you think.....

I own it and its excellent :D

Just dont get the one with the power supply...

but yeah its a good case :)...big

The only things I would change when I order are the monitor to the 19 inch viewsonic 3ms monitor. Case to a tsunami or NZXT LEXA and change that to a 7900gtx 512 if I have enough. Hd I dont know about but thats just what I MIGHT do if I order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom