who says you can't make a Antec 900 look good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgcook

Fully Optimized
MattsPictures229.jpg

after about an hour of work, still a mess. but its coming along fairly nice.

I finally get to see your computer mgcook. :laughing: That's pretty nice I should say. Some creativity and time will give you a good wire management! Also remember to post it up on my Wire Management thread mgcook!

i got the tuniq test fitted, but theres a slight problem. i cant plug in the 8pin connector while the tuniq is in place and cant get in the last screw that hold the motherboard down. but then again i cant put the tuniq in while the mobo is mounted in the computer.

i'll have to come up with something

and just for reference. the tuniq is HUGE it takes up alot of room. but it should cool very nicely. ive still gotta lap it and then it will be ready to mount with teh MX-1

but i got everything else ready to go. its just a matter of putting it all back together (for the third time) and getting a video card. should have that ordered by the end of the week hopefully.

You should of had everything mounted on the motherboard, before you mounted it, onto the motherboard tray.

You can mount on 5 screws, should be fine.
You should of had everything mounted on the motherboard, before you mounted it, onto the motherboard tray.

That's the point, when the Tuniq is on, he says he can't use the last screw.

yeah i mounted it while the motherboard was out...but when i put it into the computer i cant get to the 8pin connector. because its right at the top left and the tuniq blocks it...i'll have to figure something out. i've already had to extend the 8pin connector 3inches, it was wayyyyyy to short. luckily i had some extra solder and heatshrink laying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom