Whick SHould I upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think and x2 is in my budget with all the other things i want also like a monitor and speakers

TREMBER said:
i managed to go on new egg and include a amd 3200, 7600 gt , 250gb hd , asus mobo non sli, 1gb of value ram for 602$

now i will have enough for a nice flate panel monitor and some good speakers what do you think on my setup

This set up sounds fine to me.

totally get a soundcard. i have the x-fi right now. makes my crappy speakers sound so much better. of course you won't know what your missing unless you've ever used one. IMO you should split your extra 400 dollars on 100 on speakers, get the audigy2ZS. a good card. which is around 70. and that leaves you 230 on a monitor.

if ya got a tight budget sound card is a waste of money, you gonna sell that pc you bro gave you, and your old pc and crt, that would up ya budget?

well we were going to give my sis the old computer and im using the same case my bro gave me becasue i like it (not the preetyiest thing in the world) but its good quality. I dont know of anyplace that you can sell your old parts exept maby ebay.

yea i sold all my old parts for 150quid on ebay, some things can go really high, definatly sell your old parts, no doubt, then you can up the budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom