Where can I find cheap cold cathodes under $10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
woa, what does secondary mean? they are used?

Or what about liquid?

IS this a good one? 12in Secondary Blue Cold Cathode

Which ones are the brightest? and is this a trustworthy company? they only charge 2 bucks for shipping so thats a little weird.

secondary...it's uhmmm a back up bulb by the sounds of it (not the full thing) so get one that isn't secondary. Yes, it's a trusted company

no idea...but if you want cheap i'd just go with one of the duel kits cause you get 2 cathodes instead of 1. I dunno about gaming mice...i use a $10 microsoft mouse from newegg and i'm happy with it lol

Thanks for this site, nice find.

I will wait for the stingray mouse to be avalible

um, buy.com?
lol

cold cathode: All Search Results - Buy.com

in the future...we can buy from wherever we please and we can dislike whatever place we dislike for whatever reason....it truly is possible! LOL

and how come you are trying to save money with this comment from the buy.com post you made: "So you won't buy from them just because they dint gave you money? wow"

why you trying to get good deal now? hehe
so what if they are over $12 with shipping...that above comment...ah, sigh....some ppl

:D

Directron.com Search Engine

I said that because you paid a price for a product, then it happened to be cheaper, and so you wanted money back. (thats waaay different that my case)

I want it cheap from the beggining :D

And the shipping for buy.com is soo high! the site wafflehammer recommended does 2 dollar shipping. (and they seem better quality)

LOL at not knowing about xoxide.com. there site is very trustworthy so don't even think twice about not getting your stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom